Skip to main content

Favorite Pura Scents

 Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing with you my very favorite Pura scents! 

I've had my Puras for close to a year now, and I honestly haven't met a scent I didn't absolutely LOVE!

I choose my scents based on the season and the location in my house. I have one device in our bedroom and one in the living room (that opens up to the kitchen). For instance, I don't want something super citrusy in our room, but I love that in the kitchen/living room! I like light and fresh in the kitchen and more sweet and floral in our room. 

Right now, in our room I have Champagne and Santal Blush.

In the living room I have Marine and Sicilian Tangerine. 

I really do love all of these scents! 

For Spring/Summer I like: 

-LAFCO Blush Rose

-Paddywax Cactus Flower

-NEST Bamboo

-Capri Blue Volcano

For Christmas: 

-NEST Holiday

-Thymes Frasier Fir

-Illume Winter White

For Fall:

-Capri Blue Pumpkin Dulce

I am on a subscription, and each time I just change out my scents. I get one for each device, and depending on how much I run them they usually last right at a month. 

I also just got a car Pura, and I love it! 

I got the White Tea No. 1, and it smells so fresh- perfect for the car!

Have a great Tuesday!

Comments