Skip to main content

Weekend Recap

 Happy Monday, friends! 

Like most weekends, we started off by having Mexican for dinner on Friday night! 

Spicy Margarita is my go to and Caleb gets a Long Island Iced Tea.

I went to work on Saturday only to realize about 5 minutes before we closed that I was scheduled to be off. Oh well😂.

I cleaned out my closet all weekend starting with clothes on Friday night, and shoes on Saturday. 

I got rid of four pairs of shoes, and I feel so accomplished😂. I'm such a shoe lover, so I hardly get rid of any unless they were a trend that I no longer need. 

Since we didn't have them during the week, I was planning to make Ina Garten's Croque Monsieurs for dinner on Saturday, but Caleb had some errands to run after work, so we just grabbed Wendy's while we were out. 

I made the sandwiches for lunch yesterday, and I thought they were pretty good for my first time making them. 

My mom and sister came yesterday evening- my sister has her college orientation today and tomorrow!

Today I'll be going to the grocery store and doing laundry! Have a great Monday!

Comments