Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday {September 2023}

 

How in the world are we already at the end of another month??? Gosh, this year has truly flown by! It's the last Wednesday of the month, so that means I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay to share all about our SEPTEMBER! 

1: WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK

Monday- Sandwiches with chips and dip. Easy and we like it! Why try to get fancy EVERY night?? 

Tuesday- Goat Cheese and Penne. This is one I literally never get tired of! 

Wednesday- Frozen pizzas. Again, EASY and we like it!!

Thursday- Pumpkin shaped pasta with Alfredo sauce (and Trader Joe's Autumnal Harvest sauce for me- not Caleb's fave). We also have a cajun style sausage to add in! I may even add in some chipotles in adobo sauce. This will be a very thrown together dinner! 

Friday- More than likely, out to eat! 

Sooooo, pasta and bread this week😂.

2: WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT

Ohhhh, our high school days❤️. I was looking through pictures of me and Caleb from when we first started dating but came across some from Junior and Senior years. Friday marks NINE years of us being together! And I was getting a little emotional looking at pictures from when we won band State Championships our senior year! I was on color guard and Caleb played the drums! 

From our Junior prom! 

Senior prom!

Some very, very special people in this photo that are so near and dear to my heart forever! Love you, mean it😉.  

3: WHAT I'M LOVING

Natural Bliss coffee creamer! 

Since drinking these in my coffee, other brands just taste...fake...if that makes sense. I don't like super sweet either, and these are the perfect amount of sweetness! 

4: WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO

Work and school...same old, same old. 

5: WHAT I'M DREADING

I'm honestly not dreading anything right now!

6: WHAT I'M WORKING ON

Right now, I'm making dinner and catching up on laundry! Such fun!

7: WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT

I'd be lying if I put anything other than this as my answer...

I'm probably a little too invested, but the rabbit holes I have gone down on Tik Tok over these two has me so excited...literally, what in the world do I know, but I feel like this is her one😂! 

8: WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING

Right now, we're rewatching Grey's Anatomy. It's crazy that even though I've seen it four or five times already, there's so much I don't remember! If you're interested in what else we have WATCHED LATELY, you can see that HERE!

I'm thinking of starting Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. I mean, Selena Gomez, Steve Martin, and Martin Short...it's gotta be good, right??? 

UPDATE: I started watching it after I typed that above, and I'm hooked! 

I have really fallen off the wagon with my reading lately, and I really don't like that. I'm currently reading...

So far, I love it! Maybe I will have a formal book review for October, but until then...you can catch my previous BOOOK REVIEWS here! 

9: WHAT I'M LISTENING TO

Here's a shocker for you...I strayed from Taylor a bit this month and I've been listening to Kelsea Ballerini a ton! 

Rolling Up the Welcome Mat (For Good) has been on repeat for me! (But still Taylor, too!)

10: WHAT I'M WEARING

I've been doing a sweatshirt/shorts combo a lot lately for just around the house. I just want to be comfy while sitting and doing school work! 

11: WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND

My mom is coming into town this weekend! 

12: WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH

Aaaand this will be my "What I'm Listening to" answer for next month😉.

Also, I have already pre-ordered Jessie James Decker's new cook book, Just Eat! It ships this month, so that's exciting! I already have Just Feed Me and Just Jessie (which has a few recipes in it), and she has some great recipes that we have made multiple times and LOVE!

13: FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASE THIS MONTH

I haven't really gotten anything from Amazon lately....

I have these on auto ship, so technically I did buy them this month. They're worth sharing again, though. I LOVE them!! I hate to use a hand towel to dry my face, because they harbor so much bacteria. These are single use and biodegradable- WIN WIN!

Here's my favorite of my MOM's Amazon purchases from the month, though! 

It's so cute on her side porch door! 

Well, that's What's UP with our Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August 😕. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti

Friday Favorites {12.8.23}

  Happy Friday, friends!! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some favorites from my week!  If you missed yesterday's post, it was my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! One year ago, I set out to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I have loved this year of blogging! If you come here each week to read my blog, THANK YOU!! I appreciate your support more than you know!  I have loved the truffles from Aldi, so when I saw these chocolates I knew I had to try them. They are AMAZING. I've been eating a bit of some each night after dinner! If you see them, grab them!  I think I feel more like an adult when I have fresh flowers in the kitchen 😂. These red carnations are so cheerful!  A couple months ago, Caleb decided we needed an espresso machine...so on Black Friday he found one on a pretty good deal and went for it. We're considering it our Christmas to each other 😉. Friends, I mean it when I say if I never go back to Starbucks again, I would