Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday {January 2024}

 Well, it's FINALLY the last day of January!! Wow, this month always goes by so sloooowwww. Why is that?? Today, I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay to share all about our ridiculously long month over here! 

1: WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK

Monday we had burgers! 

Last night we had "egg roll in a bowl"- yum!

Tonight we're having simple and easy nachos. 

Thursday night I'm throwing everything in the crock pot for chicken tortilla soup!  

2: WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT

I'm really reminiscing about the days that I didn't have school work ๐Ÿ˜‚. So far, this semester has been crazy busy! 

3: WHAT I'M LOVING

I feel like this is my answer every month, buuuut.....

Lake PJs!! And fabulous news, if you've been eyeing some of the Valentine's prints, as long as you order by February 6, they'll be to you by February 13!! But who are we kidding, I'm wearing mine all year long. They're too comfy and cute to only bring out once a year! This time around, I sized up to a medium. Once I wash them (even in cold water and I do not put in dryer!!) they shrink just a hair, so I'm thinking medium is going to make for the perfect fit!! 

I also love this set.

And the night gown. 

4: WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO



I think our living room may finally be complete!! I'm really glad we chose an ottoman instead of a coffee table! 

5: WHAT I'M DREADING

I feel like I'm pretty organized when it comes to school, and I also feel like I've been managing my time pretty well, but I still feel like something is going to slip through the cracks somewhere. So, I'm dreading the possibility of that. 

6: WHAT I'M WORKING ON

School. Blog. Laundry. That's my life ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

7: WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT

I'm super excited to tell y'all about the FASTer Way to Fat Loss!! I am on week 5 of this program, and I am truly loving it so far. If you like to eat, this program is for you! Sounds like a lie, right? Weeeellll it's not. I'm telling y'all- most days I feel like I have done nothing but eat all. day. long. I'm also working out almost every day, and I am loving that. I have been wanting to get into a habit of exercising for a while, and having the accountability from my coach has really helped! My favorite part of the whole program is getting my stars in the app each day ๐Ÿ˜‚. You get a star for hitting you water intake goal, macro tracking, working out, and fasting. I fast for 16 hours, and eat in an 8 hour window. I thought for so long that this program seemed so difficult, but it's actually not! I really really love it! 

8: WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING

Still watching Reba and Grey's Anatomy. I told Caleb that I'm making him watch Desperate Housewives next- I'm not sure why I haven't already made him??? 

As far as reading, I have started two books- one of which I really like, but I think I need to focus on one book at a time. I'm hoping to have a January/February book review for you next month! 

9: WHAT I'M LISTENING TO

If you've been here a minute, you'll know the answer to this one ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Taylor. It's always gonna be Taylor. 

But, I've been making a point to listen to worship music in the mornings after I do The Bible Recap. This has been a favorite song of mine for several years! I rotate this playlist out with Taylor throughout the day. 

10: WHAT I'M WEARING 

See "WHAT I'M LOVING" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But really, I try to get "dressed" a few times a week. By "dressed" I mean, taking off the pjs or the dirty workout clothes and putting on jeans and a cute sweater or top. 

11: WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND

Nothing on the calendar yet! 

12: WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH

No more January ๐Ÿ˜‚. All the lovey dovey things. Hearts. Chocolate. And The Eras Tour starts back up next week!! Woohoo!! 

13: FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASE THIS MONTH

I may have mentioned it a time or two ๐Ÿ˜‰....

This Lulu dupe sweatshirt!! I'm obsessed with it! If I had the room in my closet, I'd buy it in all the colors! 

Well friends, here's to another month!! I hope you're all having a great 2024 so far! Have a fabulous Wednesday!! 

Comments

  1. I need some of those pj’s. I love your menu this week. The dupe is really good. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August ๐Ÿ˜•. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti

Friday Favorites {12.8.23}

  Happy Friday, friends!! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some favorites from my week!  If you missed yesterday's post, it was my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! One year ago, I set out to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I have loved this year of blogging! If you come here each week to read my blog, THANK YOU!! I appreciate your support more than you know!  I have loved the truffles from Aldi, so when I saw these chocolates I knew I had to try them. They are AMAZING. I've been eating a bit of some each night after dinner! If you see them, grab them!  I think I feel more like an adult when I have fresh flowers in the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜‚. These red carnations are so cheerful!  A couple months ago, Caleb decided we needed an espresso machine...so on Black Friday he found one on a pretty good deal and went for it. We're considering it our Christmas to each other ๐Ÿ˜‰. Friends, I mean it when I say if I never go back to Starbucks again, I would