Skip to main content

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

 Happy Wednesday, friends! How is your week going? With Mother's Day coming up soon, I thought I'd share some gift ideas for the mamas in your life!

These are some of my favorite things, and things that I like to give as gifts! 

Anything from Barrington! I think this St. Charles Yacht tote will be my next Barrington purchase. I especially love the Everyday Essentials pouch to gift!

Anything from Gresham! Y'all know I love my Maui bracelets and wear them nearly everyday! But, there are tons and tons of other super cute jewelry items from Gresham- some that I own and love. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. 

I love this tennis bracelet so much! I wear it almost everyday, and it's still in really great condition. I have people ask me if it's real all. the. time. I have it in yellow and white!

As for another jewelry item, I love my BudhaGirl bracelets! I love my pink ones, but they are all cute!

Every lady should experience a Barefoot Dreams cardigan! I've been wearing them for about 8 years now. I wear them year round, around the house, out of the house, dressed up, dressed down. This would make a really great gift!! 

Another super cozy item. I wear my Ugg slippers year round as well. They are so comfy and so cozy!!

These are all items I use nearly everyday, and I'm pretty sure I have gifted almost all of them to ladies in my life at some point. I think they'd all make a great gift! 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August 😕. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti

Friday Favorites {12.8.23}

  Happy Friday, friends!! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some favorites from my week!  If you missed yesterday's post, it was my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! One year ago, I set out to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I have loved this year of blogging! If you come here each week to read my blog, THANK YOU!! I appreciate your support more than you know!  I have loved the truffles from Aldi, so when I saw these chocolates I knew I had to try them. They are AMAZING. I've been eating a bit of some each night after dinner! If you see them, grab them!  I think I feel more like an adult when I have fresh flowers in the kitchen 😂. These red carnations are so cheerful!  A couple months ago, Caleb decided we needed an espresso machine...so on Black Friday he found one on a pretty good deal and went for it. We're considering it our Christmas to each other 😉. Friends, I mean it when I say if I never go back to Starbucks again, I would