Skip to main content

My {Updated} Everyday Makeup Routine

 Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing my updated makeup routine with you all! I shared my makeup routine back in February last year, but I don't think I use any of those products anymore. So, here's an updated version!

First up, SUNSCREEN! I am really bad about using sunscreen on a daily basis, but I am trying to do better. I picked this one up at Kroger yesterday, and I'm hopeful that it's a good one. I haven't found one yet that I just love- maybe that's why I can't commit to putting it on every day. The last one I used really irritated my skin, so maybe this will be better!

Before I start my makeup, I use this priming serum from BeautyCounter. I am really liking it so far! I got it as a free gift, and I don't think I would have gotten it otherwise. But now that I've tried it, I will likely buy more once this is gone.

I'm having a moment with Covergirl right now! I really like this foundation. It's light but covers well. I apply it with a beauty blender. I was using a brush for foundation, and I think that made it peel. 

I have recently started using a concealer, and I don't know if I really love it or not. I got sucked into buying Il Makiage a couple months ago, and I really did not like it- I got the foundation and a concealer. So, I grabbed this one from Covergirl, and I *think* I like it.....

This blush is so good! And super cheap from Walmart. I don't go through blush very quickly, so I probably need to toss this one soon. My sister says I need to try the Rare Beauty liquid blush, so I may do that next. 

This is my favorite eyeshadow EVER. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. Plus, I like that all the shades in this one are shimmery! And, they are all colors that I will wear, so there's no wasting any!

For eyeliner, I'm loving this liquid one from Covergirl, but I think I'll get either a brown or dark blue next time. Mascara is BeautyCounter, and I love it!!

Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: March 2023

  Hey there! Happy Wednesday! Today I'm linking up with Shay and Erika to "look" at...ALL TIME FAVORITE AMAZON FINDS.  In no particular order, here are my faves from over the last few years! Disclaimer- I took these screenshots about two months ago, so prices may be different now!  The best lip balm I've ever used.   A tech fave! This portable charger is the best.   This goes well with that portable charger, but I also use it to charge my watch every night.   I love this faux tennis bracelet for a little extra sparkle every day!  I also have the white gold option, but I wear the gold more.  I'm always in need of a good hair tie! These and.... ...these! I wear them in my hair almost every day.  Easiest way to open a corked wine bottle! I also get the refill cartridges off of Amazon. I probably need to order more soon. My Ugg slippers have my heart forever, but these are great for mornings when it's just a little too warm for my feet to be wrapped up in fuzzy

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August 😕. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti