Skip to main content

Hello Monday {6.24.24}

 Happy Monday!! I'm actually typing this post on Monday morning, instead of Sunday evening. Not gonna lie, I was in bed at 6:30 last night 😂. I decided the blog could wait, so here ya go! I'm linking up with Holly and Sarah!

My Friday morning view! I love carnations! My Kroger had peonies several times last year, but I haven't found any this year. So, carnations it is! Lighting a candle early in the morning is one of y very favorite things to do!

Friday night, we met my mom and stepdad for dinner so we could see Reid for a little bit. Well.....we watched him sleep the whole time 😂. He'd had a busy day of picking blueberries and playing on the waterslide. I can't say I blame him- ha!

Saturday lunch with Caleb's fam. Greek is one of my favorites!! Yummmmm.

We met up again to try and actually see Reid, and we got sno cones! It was so dang hot! Luckily he was wide awake and in a good mood!

Then Caleb and I headed to a wedding reception for some friends who eloped a few weeks ago! I can't remember if I ever posted about Caleb's brother's wedding, but the same people that catered that, catered this reception (the same people also did the flowers for our wedding!). Those baby BLTs are soooo good! It was all good!

Our view on the way back to Starkville!

Ok, we gotta talk Eras Tour for a sec! Caleb could not understand why I cared so much that, first of all, Jason and Kylie were there!! and PRINCE WILLIAM!! with two of the three kids- like what??!! I loved all the pics and videos so much! Please tell me y'all saw Prince William dancing to Shake It Off 😂. So that little meme cracked me up, but then....

Travis on stage??? I meannnn.....how funny! And sweet!! I'm wondering if he'll do that at more shows. Since ya know, he's got his own costume now 😂.

Ok, moving on. Caleb hardwired our tvs to the internet a couple weeks ago, and because of the location of this tv, it can't feed through the wall. So, I decided we needed a basket to try and hide it and to put our blankets and things in. I've seen this one all over blogs and such, but I never thought I'd actually find it. It came from Homegoods- I'm obsessed with it! But the cord still isn't hidden 😂.

Quick Sunday morning breakfast/snack I guess...Caleb had to work, and I went with his parents to see their family and eat lunch. I thought I had a picture of our food, but I guess I don't. My MILs mom made peas, butterbeans, squash casserole, corn casserole, mac and cheese, corn bread, and chicken. Soooo good!

My MIL and I always have to stop by Homegoods in Tupelo- it's the best one! I've been wanting a cup like this for my iced coffee, and I finally found one!

Have a happy Monday!!

Comments

  1. Ok yes to TS! The British Royals AND American Royals (Kelces) were there- can't get enough! Your weekends sounds and looks so fun as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August 😕. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {12.8.23}

  Happy Friday, friends!! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some favorites from my week!  If you missed yesterday's post, it was my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! One year ago, I set out to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I have loved this year of blogging! If you come here each week to read my blog, THANK YOU!! I appreciate your support more than you know!  I have loved the truffles from Aldi, so when I saw these chocolates I knew I had to try them. They are AMAZING. I've been eating a bit of some each night after dinner! If you see them, grab them!  I think I feel more like an adult when I have fresh flowers in the kitchen 😂. These red carnations are so cheerful!  A couple months ago, Caleb decided we needed an espresso machine...so on Black Friday he found one on a pretty good deal and went for it. We're considering it our Christmas to each other 😉. Friends, I mean it when I say if I never go back to Starbucks again, I would

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti