Skip to main content

Let's Look {April 2024}

 Happy Wednesday! I have two posts for you today! I posted my everyday makeup routine, and then my mom reminded that today is Let's Look! So, I'm also linking up with Erika and Shay today!

In January, we "looked" at How We Clean Our Closets.

In February, we "looked" at Little Things We Do Every Single Day.

In March, we "looked" at Our Grocery Carts. 

Today, we are "looking" at......

OUR DAILY QUIET TIME!


I start my mornings with a cup of coffee and my Bible! Right now, I am still doing The Bible Recap. So, I grab my coffee and then sit down on the couch with a blanket and Bible. I'll be honest, some days I just don't do this. I get distracted by laundry or dishes or something else fairly unimportant. This week, I have been really intentional about my quiet time though. So, I've been waking up earlier to make sure I am doing this. My quiet time is very important to me. 


Once I finish TBR for the day, I either scroll a little through Instagram and/or Tik Tok, other blogs, listen to some sort of podcast, etc. before getting up to get my day started. For some reason, doing my quiet time not in pjs just feels wrong. So, I like to do all of this before my day has started. Plus, what better way to start my day than with Jesus!

So, what does your quiet time look like? Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Look: March 2023

  Hey there! Happy Wednesday! Today I'm linking up with Shay and Erika to "look" at...ALL TIME FAVORITE AMAZON FINDS.  In no particular order, here are my faves from over the last few years! Disclaimer- I took these screenshots about two months ago, so prices may be different now!  The best lip balm I've ever used.   A tech fave! This portable charger is the best.   This goes well with that portable charger, but I also use it to charge my watch every night.   I love this faux tennis bracelet for a little extra sparkle every day!  I also have the white gold option, but I wear the gold more.  I'm always in need of a good hair tie! These and.... ...these! I wear them in my hair almost every day.  Easiest way to open a corked wine bottle! I also get the refill cartridges off of Amazon. I probably need to order more soon. My Ugg slippers have my heart forever, but these are great for mornings when it's just a little too warm for my feet to be wrapped up in fuzzy

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August 😕. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Friday Favorites {9.1.23}

  Happy Friday!! Happy SEPTEMBER!! And happy Labor Day weekend! Lots of HAPPY on this Friday morning!  As always, I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some faves from the week!  Well, I couldn't hold out any longer... Yesterday I put out the fall decor! (I'll have a full fall "home tour" up soon!) Isn't this just so cozy?? It may be 90 degrees outside, but inside my home you'd never know!  All the PUMPKIN coffees.  My favorite Starbucks order is a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Once it gets a lot cooler, I'll switch to a hot PSL.  My morning coffee though...  I added a little pumpkin spice to the top! This mug is just so happy! (I can't find my exact one, but it was $5 at Target! (This one is similar, and I might even like it a little better!) If you caught my What's Up Wednesday post earlier this week, then you probably know that this.... is my favorite night gown!! I've washed it several times, though I don't recommend putti