Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday {July 2024}

 Happy Wednesday!! How is it already the last day of July?? I know, I say it literally every single month. But goodness July went by fast! I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay today for What's Up Wednesday!

1: WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK

Monday night Caleb made breakfast.

Last night we had a frozen pizza. Which has become a weekly thing around here.

Tonight Caleb is doing chicken on the Blackstone, and I made a pasta salad to go with it.

Tomorrow night will be tacos. Past that, I'm not too sure.

2: WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT

I've been getting all the one year memory pics from our trip to Nashville last summer, and it's making me wish we were back there! In case you want to reminisce along with me...PART ONE | PART TWO | PART THREE

3: WHAT I'M LOVING

I'm going to mention these twice in this post, so just pretend I'm not nuts. Really did not know I could ever be so obsessed with SHEETS. But, here I am.

4: WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO

Hmmm. Not a whole lot honestly. Caleb has been busy with work, and I've been busy with school.

5: WHAT I'M DREADING

I have a paper to write this week, power points to take notes on, quizzes and tests to take, buuuutttt........

6: WHAT I'M WORKING ON

Finishing up my last week of my last summer class- WooHoo!!!

7: WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT

Some of my fam will be coming to our house soon, and I'm so excited! I know we're going to go see It Ends With Us, but I'm not sure what else we'll do. It will be fun though!

8: WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING

Caleb and I are watching My Wife and Kids on Netflix right now, and we love it. It's so cute and so funny!

I'm also rewatching this lovely little show. I really want to love And Just Like That, so maybe I'll give it another shot after I watch this. And the movies, of course! Charlotte is still my favorite, and Carrie really works my nerves. HA!

9: WHAT I'M LISTENING TO

Since tomorrow is the day.....

Happy August Eve! Can we pull out the pumpkins now?

10: WHAT I'M WEARING

I'm a little bored with my outfits right now. I'm stuck between it being 100 degrees and wanting to pull out my fall clothes.

Here's the outfit I shared yesterday!

11: WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND

Not a single thing. At all. Maybe a trip to Marshalls....we'll see!

12: WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH

We just booked ourselves a trip last night, so that's what I'll be looking forward to for the next week or so!

13: FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASE THIS MONTH

These sheets. They're amazing!! I am in love with them. You need them in your life!

Comments

  1. It's been far too long since I last went to Nashville. I need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just in Nashville this spring and I miss it already too! My husband and I loved My Wife and Kids; we tried getting our kids to watch it with us but they didn't seem to enjoy it as much as we had.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites {12.8.23}

  Happy Friday, friends!! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to bring you some favorites from my week!  If you missed yesterday's post, it was my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! One year ago, I set out to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I have loved this year of blogging! If you come here each week to read my blog, THANK YOU!! I appreciate your support more than you know!  I have loved the truffles from Aldi, so when I saw these chocolates I knew I had to try them. They are AMAZING. I've been eating a bit of some each night after dinner! If you see them, grab them!  I think I feel more like an adult when I have fresh flowers in the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜‚. These red carnations are so cheerful!  A couple months ago, Caleb decided we needed an espresso machine...so on Black Friday he found one on a pretty good deal and went for it. We're considering it our Christmas to each other ๐Ÿ˜‰. Friends, I mean it when I say if I never go back to Starbucks again, I would

Let's Look: December 2023

  Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August ๐Ÿ˜•. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). In November, we LOOKED at our Stocking Stuffers. And for the last topic of 2023, we are "looking" at our TOP COMFORTS in life!  I'm a big believer in making the most of every single day, so here are a few things that truly "make" my day!  My famil

Let's Look: November 2023

Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm linking up with  Shay  and  Erika  to bring you one of my favorite posts of the month! Each month we blog and link up to let you "look" at different aspects of our lives... In January, we LOOKED at  Scheduling/Organizing. In February, we LOOKED at  What's In Our Medicine Cabinets.   In March, we LOOKED at our  All Time Favorite Amazon Finds.   In April, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Pet Peeves.   In May, we LOOKED at our  Morning Routines. In June, we LOOKED at our  Best Travel Tips. In July, we LOOKED at our  New Summer Finds. I missed out on August ๐Ÿ˜•. In September, we LOOKED at our  Evening Routines. In October, we LOOKED at our  Biggest Fears (Irrational and NOT). Today, we are switching up November and December's topics and discussing.... OUR STOCKING STUFFERS!  Caleb and I don't really have anywhere to hang stocking in our house, soooo we don't do a stocking for each other. However, Santa๐Ÿ˜‰ has always done a stocking f